Monday, October 24, 2011

Praise is What I do.

Me singing in my church choir.
During our 5th Year anniversary on Oct. 16/2011 
I love praising and worshiping God. I am not ashamed to say there are times when I don't feel like praying, or when I don't even know what to pray about. But in those times, I can always bank on praising, worshiping and just singing at the top of my lungs to declare how glorious God is.
Oftentimes, when I don't feel like singing, I go on Youtube and listen to worship songs (I have a playlist), and before I know what's going on, I'm singing, worshiping, and praising the King of Kings.

I have way too many favorites when it comes to songs, but there are two songs that kind of sums up my post today - and they are Don Moen's song titled "I will Sing" and William Murphy's "Praise is what I do". 

Learn to worship and praise God in spirit and it truth. It's a different realm and it's beautiful. God inhabits the Praise of his people (Psalm 22:3), so use your voice to declare his majesty. He doesn't care how you sound, he just wants your praise.
Here are both songs with lyrics. 
ENJOY...:-)

I WILL SING

PRAISE IS WHAT I DO


P.S: Feel free to share some of your favorite worship songs with me in the comment. I am always happy to learn new songs. Share with me y'all.. :-)

3 comments:

  1. i love i will sing! my favorite is as we worship you and our father by don moen, although nowadays i love worshiping with Kari jobe and Chris Tomlin

    ReplyDelete
  2. love praising the Lord and Don Moen is one guy that does a very good job at this. I love your blog, truly happy you are a part of blog world.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ore, I Also Love everything by Chris Tomlin. My favorite by him is "Indescribable". Thanks for sharing.

    Destiny, Don Moen is a praise and worship legend. He's been doing this for a long time and God continues to use him for his glory.
    I am glad I'm also blogging now. I hope to have more posts. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Please Leave a comment if you wish to. I read each and everyone! Remember to "Subscribe to Post" if you want to get a notification for my reply to your comment...